A sliding garage door is probably the most functional, versatile, easy to use and secure garage door system that you can buy.
Sliding doors run in tracks that allow the door to slide away from the main garage entrance to a storage point that can be either, to the side of the door’s opening, or in a more distant and remote resting position. The only limitation to where the door can slide to is the length of the track.
We’re excited to offer our newest product, the Perfection Garage Door. This door is designed with your needs in mind, and it’s perfect for any home. With its sturdy construction and easy installation, you’ll be able to enjoy the convenience of a garage door in no time. Plus, we’re proud to offer a lifetime warranty on this door, so you can rest assured that it will last for years to come.
How sliding doors work
Sliding doors are made up from a number of hinged panels that allow them to turn or bend at corners and changes of angle. The panels are connected to each other on their vertical axis and vary in width dependent upon manufacturer.
Because this kind of door has a sectional construction is means that it can be produced in a massive range of fitting widths, i.e. to increase the width of a sliding door it is simply amended by additional vertical panels.
We’re proud to offer the perfect garage door for your home. With a range of styles and options, we have the perfect garage door for everyone. Our doors are built with quality materials and craftsmanship, ensuring that you’ll enjoy them for years to come. Plus, our team of experts is available 24/7 to help with any installation or repair needs you may have. Contact us today to learn more about our Perfection Garage Door!
The sliding door panels are held in position at their top and bottom by runners that engage in a smooth running track. This track runs from the garage opening to the point where the door is stored when open. This may be immediately adjacent to the opening, or at some more convenient location where it does not cause an obstruction.
A garage door that is both beautiful and functional? It sounds too good to be true, but with Perfection Garage Door, that’s exactly what you get. Our doors are designed to withstand even the harshest of weather conditions, so you can rest assured that your car will be safe and sound inside. Plus, our wide variety of designs means that there’s a perfect option for every home. So why wait? Give us a call today and see for yourself how Perfection Garage Door can improve your home!
Most garage doors that operate a sliding mechanism have the track running within the garage, however it is possible to keep the track in front of the garage and some commercial applications favour this approach.
The Perfection Garage Door is the perfect way to improve the look and function of your garage. This door is made with high-quality materials and features a sleek design that will complement any home. It also includes insulation to keep your garage warm in the winter and cool in the summer, making it a great addition to any home.
Why you might want to consider a sliding garage door
– A sliding door does not require roof space that could be used for storage.
– A sliding garage door does not need an opening zone within the garage or outside the garage (e.g. like an up and over door).
– A vehicle can be parked directly against a sliding door whilst still leaving the door operational.
– A sliding door does not need to be a perfect fit for the opening (like most other door types) as it needs to project a short distance either side of the opening.
– Sliding doors are easy to operate because the mass of the door is supported vertically on a track. For this reason they require a very little effort to move and this makes them perfect for all ages and genders.
– Sliding garage doors lend themselves to good security and there is an extensive range of locks and fittings that can see them not just locking into the track, but also being mechanically locked to a floor or ceiling.
– Sliding doors are perfect for electric automation using a wall mounted button or a remote control. They also have a lower energy requirement than most other door types (where the full weight of the door is lifted by the motor).
– Sliding garage doors are strong and tough and their extensive applications in the commercial sector reflect their long term durability and reliability.
– Sliding garage doors come in a range of aesthetic styles that make their sectional construction difficult to detect. They can incorporate glass panels or mimic the appearance of wood and their sectional construction means that they can contain thermal insulation.
The Perfection Garage Door is the most perfect door for your garage! It’s incredibly strong and sturdy, and it opens and closes smoothly every time. Plus, it’s easy to install – you’ll be up and running in no time!
– Sliding garage doors are one of only a couple of door types that are able to include a human access, side hinged door, within their sectional construction. This can be a real bonus if the door is regularly used for “human only” access as it enhances security and reduces heat loss.
You deserve the perfect garage door. With Perfection Garage Door, you can choose from a variety of colors and styles to fit your home’s personality. Plus, our doors are made with top-quality materials and construction techniques, so you know they’ll last for years.
These doors need a securely fitted track which requires careful pre-installation levelling of the floor to ensure that the track will run smoothly. However, once fitted these doors are usually trouble free, easy to operate and they require little maintenance other than to ensure that the track does not get clogged with debris. For more detailed information about sliding doors visit [http://www.rollergaragedoor.net/slide.html]. This site provides objective information about all popular garage door types like side hinged, up and over, roller, sectional and sliding garage doors.
Perfection Garage Door
879 Rainier Ave N bldg A #101, Renton, WA 98057